This is a super easy to make grain and nut-free muesli. I threw in some sour cherries (dried AND fresh) to give it a tangy kick.
See Detailed Nutrition Info on
- 3 cups mixed seeds (hemp, chia, sunflower, pumpkin, etc.)
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruit (apricot, cranberry, apple, etc.)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, etc.)
- 1 banana, sliced
- non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, or hemp)
- Add the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Take the amount you would like for your cereal bowl, and store the remainder in an air-tight container. Top your dry cereal with fresh berries, sliced banana, and milk.
- Can be served warm or cold.